× Welcome to Digital FLEM!

You can post your comments and experiences about using Digital FLEM here.

firepro v3750

• datnurga
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
30 Dec 2013 17:31 #1 by datnurga
Replied by datnurga on topic firepro v3750
Really appreciate it! I would have never thought of that myself and it does seem to work just as easily. :cheer: I will try to follow up with some benchmark comparisons.

I actually bought this card because I couldn't get my old fireGL v5100 (x800 based) to do much besides single display vga in windows 8. I thought for sure this card based on the directx 10.1 hd 4670 would have continuing full driver support and was very disappointed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• AmiloMan
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Creator of Digital-FLEM
More
30 Dec 2013 09:52 #2 by AmiloMan
Replied by AmiloMan on topic firepro v3750
Hi, I am glad you got your card to run the modded drivers. If I understand you correctly I think you are trying to MOD the new firepro drivers with the tool? In that case you can't directly use it with the firepro drivers since they have a different architecture.

Have you tried to MOD the latest 13.12 drivers using the latest firepro drivers? Give it a try hopefully it should work, the newer drivers files maybe compatible with your card.
The following user(s) said Thank You: datnurga

• datnurga
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
29 Dec 2013 16:07 #3 by datnurga
firepro v3750 was created by datnurga
Hello! Thank you for this wonderful tool. I seem to have it working on my firepro v3750 video card in windows 8.1 64 by applying the seven ati*.sy* files from the FirePro_8.911.3.4_VistaWin7_X32X64 legacy driver set to the 13-12_win7_win8_64_dd_ccc_whql standard catalyst drivers. Installed through device manager "have disk" with driver signature enforcement turned off.

The latest firepro drivers seem very similar, but running the tool on them does not make anything I am able to install.

2d and dcc benchmarks are a bit down from the legacy driver, while 3d gaming and overall system working-ness are way up.

X

Right Click

No right click